About the Paper Hackathon
The Paper Hackathon is fully equipped with all the basic necessities.
Overall, the Paper Hackathon is a flexible, affordable, and accessible option that is perfect for organizations and sponsors who want to host hackathon events on our platform. With a Paper Hackathon credit, you can provide participants with a powerful and easy-to-use platform to work on exciting projects!
Paper Hackathon Features
- Hackathon Landing Page - beautifully tailored hackathon landing page designed to provide comprehensive information about the hackathon event, schedule, rules, registration details, and any other relevant specifics, serving as a central hub for all participants.
- Guidls members - Invite up to 10 guidl members from your organization to be a part/member of your Guidl on buildbox.
- Manage Tracks & Challenges - efficiently organize and control different tracks and corresponding challenges within your hackathon, providing organizers and participants with a seamless and intuitive experience. You can create, modify, and oversee these tracks and challenges by setting the parameters for each challenge, defining the judging criteria, and establishing deadlines.
- Custom FAQ & Event Calendar - provides an intuitive platform to address frequently asked questions and schedule events, ensuring a streamlined and efficient hackathon experience.
- Custom FAQ: curate a list of commonly asked questions about your specific hackathon. Whether it's about participation rules, judging criteria, or submission deadlines, this feature lets you pre-emptively address potential queries from participants. By providing clear and concise information, you can minimize confusion and ensure all participants are on the same page.
- Event Calendar: schedule and display all the key dates and times associated with the hackathon. This could include the start and end dates of the hackathon, submission deadlines, judging periods, and workshops being hosted as part of the event. By providing a clear timeline of the hackathon, participants can effectively plan ahead and ensure they don't miss out on any important dates.
- On Platform Judging among the team - manage the evaluation process of your hackathon by allowing judges to assess, score, and comment on hackathon submissions directly within the buidlbox platform. It offers a centralized location for judges to view all entries, making the judging process more streamlined and effective.
- Automated emails for participants - to enhance participant experience during the hackathon, buidlbox sends out emails to all participants throughout the process. Participants will receive various emails, such as confirming the registration, providing updates about the event, reminding participants of deadlines, or announcing winners.
- Support - Access our customer support team through our on-platform chat feature, which is dedicated to helping you whenever you need it.